Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I am 100% guilty of wishing to be perfect in order to enjoy life more. I think if I could just be more patient, or more loving, or have a better body, ect., ect., ect., then life would be at it's fullest. Nothing could be further from the truth. Enjoying life is about loving it despite it's faults, and loving myself with my faults. They make me who I am now, and when they trip me up, the only thing to do is to get up and keep trying. Trust me, I've been one of the ones who decided that the dust was a lot less humiliating then falling down into it again, but I think that was becasue I had the wrong perspective. When I failed at something like school, or saying the wrong thing at a party, and everyone saw me, I thought more of my own ego then about being an example. I still do it on occasion, but I'm happy to say those times are few and far between. I find much more Joy in life when to find it is my objective.

No comments:

Post a Comment